Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Seven Husbands

Today Ally had some surprising news. We were playing on the floor listening to Christmas music, when all of a sudden she mentioned being married. Huh? Since she has a speech delay, it is somewhat hard to understand her--a little more so than your standard 3 or 4 year old. So, trying to clarify, I asked her if she was married and she said yes, she had a husband. Not only did she have one husband, but she had 3 husbands!!!! A few minutes later, she told me that she had 7 husbands! And it was so cute to hear her try to say the word "husband". The hysterical part was when she took her Winnie the Pooh book and asked me if I wanted to look at her wedding pictures! She went through the book and told me that they woke up, got married, had breakfast, found a neat hat, etc and then went to bed and got married again the next morning. To cap it off, when we told my mom the story, Ally now has 19 husbands. Are you kidding me? Dealing with one husband is more than enough!
My parents were asking what I was teaching her! And let's just say that Daddy is not so happy...:o)

No comments: