Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Late

Yep, I'm late for an important date.  And it's freaking me out a little.  My period was due last week and I barely spotted for a day.  That's it.  Not my normal.  However, it gets a little more complicated than that.  You are probably thinking that I'm preggers.  Normal assumption.  But my hubs had a vasectomy last year, plus I'm on the pill.  So, that baby would REALLY be special if I am pregnant.  I take meds for my migraines, so I got a little paranoid and took a pregnancy test just in case.  It was negative yesterday morning (shades of Christmas Eve 2007 when we found out I was pregnant with Kelly) but I still haven't started.

Now I'm googling "missed period but not pregnant" and I don't know what to do.  I wondered a few months ago if I was starting menopause b/c it felt like I was having hot flashes.  My dr referred me to my gynecologist and said it could be hormone issues.  I never went b/c the flashes stopped, but now I'm wondering if I am starting menopause.  I am only 35!!!!!!  But once again, due to the magic of the internet, it is apparently possible to go into early menopause at 35.  Oy.  I guess I am headed to the doctor soon.

No comments: